An Elkay Lustertone Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit.
Elkay ELUH3221L Features:
- Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters
- Use bowls independently to wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
- Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use
- Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine
Elkay ELUH3221L Technologies and Benefits:
Sound Deadening: Bottom of sink is sprayed with an undercoating which helps absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration, and, prevent condensation
Lustertone: Lustertone sinks provide a vibrant, lustrous, and dependable finish. A fine linear grain is created by machine, and then hand buffed in a multistep process, creating a long lasting and repairable finish.
Elkay ELUH3221L Specifications:
- Sink Length: 31-1/2" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 21-1/8" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 7-1/2" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions (Left): 7" L x 14-1/8" W x 5-9/16" D
- Basin Dimensions (Right): 21" L x 18-5/8" W x 7-1/2" D
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"